Sunday, November 8, 2009

Training Again

It was a hectic week, trying to fit bike riding in between the demands of work and life. Some exciting news on the equipment front as Bell Sports is sending me out a new helmet, Lake is sending out some new shoes, and Easton a few sets of demo wheels to try out!

Speaking of equipment, I wanted to thank Demany from Smith Optics for the new pair of Parallels! They are some of the best sunglasses I've ever tried. They fit my face perfectly, without any of the gaps in coverage that some of my others have. Lens clarity is great, and they stick to my face when things "hot up." Very impressed.

As for the 2010 Giant TCR Advanced SL I've been riding, it very well may be the best all around bike I've ever ridden. More on that later.

I rode my first SDBC ride this Saturday with Jon from SDBC and Rashaun from Swamis'. It was good to mix it up and definitely interesting to ride with such a large group. A different type of riding than I have been doing as most of the Cyclovet group rides are more individual training oriented and the SDBC was more "race" like - not necessarily race pace, but in terms of placement. I think I'll try to add it every now and then, I'll be good practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment